Saturday, September 12, 2009

Props to me, thank you Craigslist

A few days ago I posted a call out on Craigslist for political love stories and here's what some guy (or girl, the voice seems genderless) posted in the politics communities section:

re: political love - whatthef**k????
Date: 2009-09-12, 11:14AM

Char, ... you're a comedienne, right? - cuz your blog is the funniest stuff I've read in a long time. HEY LADEEEEE. you're obviously a smart broad but like uh, are you actually expecting to find a good man from all the slobs that make up the so called "activist" community??? I can see why you would think it would be a good idea for any would be suitor to bone-up (no pun intended) with a solid dissertation on the dialectal comparative dichotomy of Sex-Love (the good kind if your a man) and Class-Love (the Kathy Bates kind that's sure to resonate with all the dickless wonders on the political left). YOU GO GIRL!

(this is so far the most interesting comment, but not what I'm looking for. Sooooo, if you know of any activist couples who want their stories told send them my way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment