Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Red Love Monday: Underground Notes

What  Based on the novel by Russian Revolutionary Alexandra Kollontai, Red Love Monday is a rallying point for leftie couples from all over to propagate their love-at-first-sight-moment-at-a-hunger-strike (or wherever political action takes place), while re-affirming their commitment to bring down the Man.

Why  Because activists aren’t all mercenary die-hard ideologues. Most, if not all, are romantic softies with big hearts armed with sexy quirks and quibbles. The world must take note of this.

When  Mondays.  Sometime in morning, Pacific Standard Time.

Who You! The lovely Political Commissars (or if you know of any lovely Political Commissar couples).

How  Contact me through my blog and I’ll supply you with instruction. On the subject header, please write Red Love Monday.

A few more notes....

Red Love Monday is NOT a dating site/subsection of this blog. I see no further reason to elaborate;

I am NOT running a backroom operation or ponzi scheme of any kind;

As previously posted, I will NOT be asking what your favourite dirty martini is, what type of lingerie you wear (or not wear), or your favourite sex position. I am not interested in skanky pictures and lewd comments will not be accepted;

Since Red Love Monday is about leftie couples, both parties must be involved in leftie politics. I also have to feature both parties in the profile. It’s all about dissident couplehood.

Interested? Contact me!